Renée Waverly Sonntag
|x86 Assembly (16 bit)
Pick a technology, and I'll learn it.
Northern Illinois University (Currently Attending)
GPA 3.8 of 4.0
Electrical and Computer Engineering
+ Minor in Computer Science
+ Minor in English
Engineering Math and Science Academy
GPA 4.0 of 4.0 (Dual-Enrollment with Kishwaukee College)
Revcor Airflow Solutions
Sep2016 - Aug2019
Software Engineer (as Intern and Consultant)
- Created a multi-fan relationship visualization tool, which was implemented as an
interactive client facing website, and a PDF generating webservice.
- Designed and implemented an engineering data analysis software, translating raw air chamber data into manipulatable performance curves. Software development involved following the AMCA-210 standards for calculations & simulating test parameters.
Personal and Open-Source Development.
nawibo.com + github.com/waffleston
Open Source highlights:
- Designed an RTF/CRE (RTF Court Reporting Extensions) dictionary editor around lightweight and crossplatform principles.
- Worked extensively on a 16-bit operating system written in x86 assembly.
- Produced an online multiplayer word game.
Genoa-Kingston School District 424
2013 - 2015
Information Technology Intern
- Automated release of daily newsletters.
- Successfully recovered data presumed lost during catastrophic event.
Northern Illinois University (2017)
International Scenario Writing Champion
Future Problem Solving International (2014, 2015)
Illinois 99th General Assembly (2016)