Pick a language, and I'll learn it. — Programming is a skill, not an arbitrary set of rules.
Northern Illinois University
GPA 3.9 of 4.0
Electrical and Computer Engineering
+ Minor in Computer Science
Engineering Math and Science Academy
GPA 4.0 of 4.0 (Dual-Enrollment at Kishwaukee College)
SEP2016 - JAN2018
Revcor - Revolutionary Airflow, Inc.
Software Engineering (Intern)
- Designed multi-fan relationship visualization utility and integrated it with in-house sales software.
- Ported aforementioned utility to a webservice.
- Streamlined fan testing process with new lab interpolation algorithm.
- Pushed for adoption of version control, and introduced documentation procedures.
Freelance, Personal, and Open-Source Development.
nawibo.com + github.com/waffleston
Open Source highlights:
- Designed a standards-compliant RTF/CRE (stenography) dictionary editor that's cross-platform and lightweight.
Freelance Web Design highlights:
- Developed a 16-bit kernel from scratch using netwide assembly language.
- And in conjunction, a pseudo structured format/style for assembly using NASM macros.
- Created a customer Content Management System.
2013 - 2015
Genoa-Kingston School District 424
Information Technology (Intern) & Webmaster
- Successfully recovered data lost during catastrophic event.
Assisted in the management of student enrollments and grade data.
- Automated release of daily newsletters.
Facilitated support requests across multiple locations.
International Scenario Writing Champion
Future Problem Solving International (2014, 2015)
Illinois 99th General Asembly (2016)
2013 - 2015
GKSD-424 Sub-Comittee on Technology Use
Discussed and planned out furthering the use of technology in the classrom, district wide.
Taught several clases on web-design to students at the Dekalb SIT conference.
2012 - 2016
Crossroads Community Church
Programmed/configured Lighting Control Console.
Oversaw the use of technology in childrens ministries.